The first stage of the SCUBAPRO MK19 EVO regulator is a diaphragm, balanced, dry chamber, with 2 high pressure ports and 5 high flow low pressure ports located on a swivel turret for optimal hose routing.
Productivity of the first stage MK19 EVO - 6900 l / min (at 200 bar), set pressure 9-9.8 bar.
The SCUBAPRO G260 second stage is the perfect choice for the most discerning divers!
It continues the tradition of good quality and high productivity.
This is evidenced by the excellent characteristics:
- Balanced valve
- Manual adjustment of the inhalation effort (made of metal)
- Flow direction adjustment (VIVA)
- Valve body and seat made of stainless steel
- Heat exchanger at the hose attachment point
- Soft silicone mouthpiece
- High flow hose, can be left or right side.
- SCUBAPRO G260 second stage capacity 1800 l / min (at 200 bar)
Minimum working pressure - 14 bar
Diameter - 7.6 cm
Hose length - 74 cm
Material - techno polymer / metal
Hose thread - 3/8 "
Weight - 275 g.