ExoWear Full Suit provides the maximum thermal protection available in a neutrally buoyant exposure-protection garment and is designed for multi-sport use. OMNIRED Infrared Technology in the suits fabric converts your outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your body for thermal warmth. 3-Layer Fabric protects from the harshest elements with materials that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial. And because freedom of movement is essential in the water, ExoWears 4-Way Stretch provides more elasticity and breathability than the 2-Way Stretch found in similar suits.
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene at neck, wrist and ankles for added comfort and sealing
- Extra-long pull tape with embossed pattern for additional grip
- Sewn-in molded closure with embossed pattern for grip
- Foot stirrups for easy donning under a wetsuit, or keeps the suit in place when worn on its own in warm waters or topside activities
- Flat seam stitching throughout with seamless underarms for maximum flexibility, stretch and comfort
- Less buoyant than 3mm neoprene suits, so less weight needed for a more comfortable dive or snorkel in warmer waters
- OMNIRED Technology
- 3-Layer Fabric Technology
- 4-Way Stretch
- 3D Pattern for optimal shape and fit
- ExoWear slows thermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure (proven in controlled lab thermal testing)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.