ExoWear Front Zip Jackets provide the maximum thermal protection available in a neutrally buoyant exposure-protection garment and are designed for multi-sport use. OMNIRED Infrared Technology in the jackets fabric converts your outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your body for thermal warmth. 3-Layer Fabric protects from the harshest elements with materials that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial. And because freedom of movement is essential in the water, ExoWears 4-Way Stretch provides more elasticity and breathability than the 2-Way Stretch found in similar products. Zip up for warmth and protection or zip down to regulate your body temperature. This versatile piece is ideal for changing conditions and can be used on its own or added to the Long Sleeve Top or Vest.
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene at neck and wrist for added comfort and sealing
- Sewn-in molded closure with embossed pattern for grip
- 21 YKK durable front zipper for easy on/off and to regulate body temperature
- Flat seam stitching throughout with seamless underarms for maximum flexibility, stretch and comfort
- OMNIRED Technology
- 3-Layer Fabric Technology
- 4-Way Stretch
- 3D Pattern for optimal shape and fit
- ExoWear slows thermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure (proven in controlled lab thermal testing)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.