ExoWear Gloves provide the maximum thermal protection available in neutrally buoyant exposure-protection gloves and are designed for multi-sport use. These box-cut gloves provide extra feel and dexterity for any watersport activity. OMNIRED Infrared Technology in the gloves fabric converts your outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your hands for thermal warmth. 3-Layer Fabric protects from the harshest elements with materials that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial. And because freedom of movement is essential in the water, ExoWears 4-Way Stretch provides more elasticity and breathability than the 2-Way Stretch found in similar products. A high-cut wrist on the inside makes them easy to pull on and off.
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene wrist cuffs for added comfort and sealing
- Box-cut and single Amara on the palm for extra feel and dexterity
- Flat seam stitching throughout for maximum flexibility, stretch and comfort
- OMNIRED Technology
- 3-Layer Fabric Technology
- 4-Way Stretch
- 3D Pattern for optimal shape and fit
- ExoWear slows thermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure (proven in controlled lab thermal testing)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.