Introducing a major innovation in wetsuit comfort; Reactive, the first wetsuit in dive to use Omniredâ„¢ Infrared fabric, a responsive textile, that continuously warms the diver using their own body heat.
- Velcro adjustment on collar features a booklet-style cover, to protect your suit from snags and pilling
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Extra-long (21â€) S-Lock2 back zipper with offset tooth design and PU coated zip tape guards against water entry
- Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap
- Full length puller with silicon print for easy grip; grip tab at base of the zipper
- Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant 3-D kneepads
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimension fit throughout
- ELASTEK FULL-STRETCH neoprene combined with Omniredâ„¢Â fabric for our highest degree of warmth, stretch and comfort
- Reactive uses Omniredâ„¢ Infrared technology to turn wasted body heat into usable infrared energy. The lining is enhanced with 13 thermoreactiveÂ minerals woven into the fabric of the wetsuit that react toÂ your body heat converting it to infrared energy and reflecting it backÂ to the body increasing circulation and body warmth.
- Using our patented No Stitch Technology (NST) process, until nowÂ only found in our drysuits, Reactive is made without a single seamÂ stitch keeping you drier, warmer and diving longer