Ultrawarmth Boots feature Ultrawarmth Omnired Infrared Thermal Technology embedded in the inner fabric. Omnired is scientifically proven and FDA-determined to conserve body heat and accelerate thermal recovery. These easy-entry boots restrict water flow, protect feet from sharp objects and prevent fin blistering. Its heavy-duty sole has been tested in the wettest conditions to ensure support while walking on wet surfaces like boat floors, to and from dive sites, or when shore diving. With a heavy-duty zipper and wide gusset•and ELASTEK full-stretch neoprene around the ankles and calves•they fit all variations of lower leg shapes and sizes. Ultrawarmth Boots are available in multiple thicknesses and styles, complementing any wet diving system.
- Low-loft Omnired infrared inner fabric
- ELASTEK full-stretch neoprene for ankles and calves
- Fused cut edges for unrestricted stretch
- Heavy-duty sole for added durability and stability
- Heavy-duty zipper with wide gusset for easy entry
- Durable toe and heel cap
- Fin tab to prevent strap movement
- Double-glued and blindstitched to eliminate water entry
- 5MM neoprene with low-loft Omnired inner fabric
- ELASTEK neoprene around upper calf with fused-cut edges for comfortable fit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.