- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to nonstretch fleece undergarments
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- Front entry zipper offset at the neck to avoid bulk under neck seal
- Low profile thumb loops to assist donning
- Zippered stretch pocket laminated to left waist for key/ID Lycra stirrups keep pants in place when donning drysuit
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- One piece design for comfort
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as a stand alone garment
- Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch technology.
- Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for loft to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a bulky undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the divers core temperature to remain stable.
- Extra-long diagonal front zipper with 2-way convenience to allow insertion of pee valve relief tube
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.