The BARE SB Mid Layer Vest boasts advanced stretch, breathable compression-resistant fleece provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths, allowing the diverâ€™s core temperature to remain stable.
- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to non-stretch fleece undergarments
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- Center front zipper for easy entry
- Hand warmer zippered pockets with fleece lining
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- Perfect addition to any undergarment for additional core warmth on colder/longer dives, or just for hanging out
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as a stand alone garment
- Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power StretchÂ® technology.
- Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit.Â Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for â€œloftâ€ to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a â€œbulkyâ€ undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diverâ€™s core temperature to remain stable.