Sentry Pro Dry is a back zip drysuit that combines thermal and operational capabilities to meet the demands of commercial divers, with the flexibility and comfort of a tropical wetsuit. Constructed with high density Yamamoto neoprene with high stretch and high resistance to compression, and BAREâ€™s new and improved No Stitch Technology (NST), Sentry Pro Dry retains one of the highest abrasion resistance ratings in the BARE line.
- No Stitch Technology (NST) For Durable Seam Construction
- Anatomically Shaped Torso, Arms and Legs
- 2mm Nylon Smoothskin â€œSmart Collarâ€
- Lightweight and low profile YKK Plastic Dry Zipper
- Redesigned Tech Pockets (optional add-on)
- 2mm Yamamoto High Density Neoprene â€“ Hyper-compressed for optimum resistance against deep-water high-pressure compression
- Kanako Outer Layer increases suit longevity, durability and comfort
- No Stitch Technology (NST) â€“ seams are double-glued and heat taped inside and out for superior performance and optimal the life of your drysuit.