Ultrawarmth Base Layers provide more endurance, faster recovery and increase thermal energy with Ultrawarmth Omniredâ„¢ Infrared fabric. Ultrawarmth Base Layers seal in warmth and create a protective heat barrier. Advanced stretch-breathable fabric draws moisture away from the body to create a dry zone, while moisture is dispersed over a larger surface for quick evaporation. Ultrawarmth Base Layers are essential to a diverâ€™s drysuit system, and can include a mid-layer for additional warmth, keeping divers warmer and more comfortable for longer.
- 230-g Omniredâ„¢ Infrared stretch fleece has smooth face for easy layering, fleece-brushed back for superior warmth and moisture-wicking performance with Microban odor control
- Quick drying characteristics back on the surface and when suit is vented or removed
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafingl
- Pullover design with low crew neck
- Low profile, retractable thumb loops to assist donning
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Available in menâ€™s and womenâ€™s top and pant in various sizes