UltrawarmthÂ Base Layers provide more endurance, faster recovery and increase thermal energy withÂ UltrawarmthÂ Omniredâ„¢ InfraredÂ fabricâ€•technology determined by theÂ FDAÂ as a heat recovery medical device to.Â UltrawarmthÂ BaseÂ Layers seal in warmth and create a protective heat barrier.Â Advanced stretch-breathable fabric draws moisture away from the bodyÂ toÂ create a dry zone, while moisture is dispersed over a larger surface for quick evaporation.Â UltrawarmthÂ Base Layers are essential to a diverâ€™sÂ drysuitÂ system,Â andÂ can include a mid-layer for additional warmth, keeping divers warmer and more comfortable for longer.
- 230-g Omniredâ„¢ Infrared stretch fleece has smooth face for easy layering, fleece-brushed back for superior warmth and moisture-wicking performance with Microban odor control
- Quick drying characteristics back on the surface and when suit is vented or removed
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin comfort
- Available in menâ€™s and womenâ€™s top and pant in various sizes