The Fantasea FA6400 Housing was designed and manufactured specifically for the Sony a6400 camera.
TheÂ FA6400Â features the Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System, which includes both a pre-dive vacuum check and an on-dive leak detector. The system allows confirming the watertight seal of the housing prior to the dive using the vacuum system and monitoring the housing seal during the dive using the moisture detector.
TheÂ FA6400 HousingÂ also features an ergonomic design with access to all essential camera functions. It offers the highest professional standards of functionality, style and durability.Â
An FML interchangeable lens port systemÂ allows using a wide range of lenses underwater. A standard M16 portÂ (in addition to the Vacuum valve) allows for optional connectors and accessories to be installed on the housing, including HDMI or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads. Â
* Housing does not include the lens port. Lens ports are supplied separately.
Depth rated to 60m/200 feet, the Fantasea FA6400 is the ultimate waterproof home for the Sony a6400Â camera.Â
The FA6400 is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.Â
The FA6400 is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost, impact, as well as other damaging elements and harmful occurrences.
The FA6400 Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
- Hybrid Vacuum Safety System included
- Moisture Detector and AlarmÂ
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight sealÂ
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feetÂ
- Made from durable injection molded PolycarbonateÂ
- Access to all essential camera controls and functions with clearly labeled controlsÂ
- Shock resistantÂ
- Additional M16 port for a variety of connections, including HDMI or electronic strobe triggering bulkheadsÂ
- Special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessoriesÂ
- Double fiber optic cable portÂ
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screenÂ
- Easy and secure installation of cameraÂ
- Protective housing body capÂ
- Extended shutter release included for easy access when using housing tray and handlesÂ
- Interchangeable lens port and lens gear accessories are available, allowing for the use of a wide range of lensesÂ
- Additional optional housing accessories are availableÂ
- Weight (without camera and lens port on land): 980g / 34.5 ozÂ
- Weight (with camera and FML Flat Port on land): 1,595g / 56.2 ozÂ
- Dimensions (without accessories): 20.5 x 14.5 x 15.5 cm \ 8 x 5.7 x 6.1 inch (W x D x H)Â
- Manufacturerâ€™s warrantyÂ