TheÂ Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16AÂ is an optional pre-dive vacuum test and leak detector safety system. The system allows confirming the watertight seal of the housingÂ prior to the diveÂ using theÂ vacuum systemÂ and monitoring the housing sealÂ during the diveÂ using theÂ moisture detector.Â Compatibility
TheÂ Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16AÂ requires self installation. It can be installed and used inside the following housings:Â
- Fantasea housings equipped with an M16 port*.Â
- Other brands housings equipped with an M16 port, as long as the following requirements are met:Â
- Housingâ€™s M16 port features a thread type that is compatible with the thread type featured on the vacuum valve of theÂ Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A.
- Housing consists of sufficient internal space to accommodate all vacuum safety system components in a manner that does not interfere with housing operation and allows operating the vacuum safety system. Please refer to the Features & Specifications section for components dimensions.Â
- Housing features a transparent area through which the LED indicator of the vacuum safety system can be observed and monitored.Â
* Fantasea FA6500 Housings labeled with a serial number within the range ofÂ 187402 â€“ 187617Â require installing theÂ Fantasea M16 Coarse to Fine Thread Insert ConverterÂ on the housingâ€™s M16 port in order to accommodate the Hybrid Vacuum Safety System M16A. Please contact Fantasea Line or an authorized Fantasea dealer to order this converter.Â