Capture all the action underwater with this perfect package for the super-speedy, compact Sony RX100 IV camera (also compatible with the RX100 III).
The Fantasea FRX100 IV is the ultimate waterproof home for the Sony Cyber-shot RX100 IV. Manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It is depth rated to 60m/200 feet and is fully functional with ergonomically designed and labeled controls.
Not only will underwater photographers benefit, but this package is perfect for capturing above water activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping. The FRX100 IV Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements.
The Sony RX100 IV features the world's first memory-attached 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor - a remarkable advance in image shooting possibilities. Use it to reveal the wonders of up to 40x super slow motion, super-high-speed 1/32000 second, Anti-Distortion Shutter and handy 4K movies. High-speed continuous shooting up to 16 frames per second.
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Access to all camera functions
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Removable anti-glare hood for LCD
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Labeled controls for comfortable operation
- 67mm thread compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- The FRX100 V Housing, specially designed for the Sony RX100 III / IV / V Cameras, meets the same high standards of function, style and durability as previously found in popular and successful Fantasea F series housings (FG16 and FRX100 III).
- The FRX100 V Housing is ergonomically designed, fully functional and features easy-to-use, clearly labeled controls. The waterproof housing is shock resistant, protecting your camera from impact and damaging elements including water, sand, dust, snow, ice and pollutants.
- The FRX100 V Housing has been successfully depth tested to 80 meters (240 ft.) and dive rated to a maximum depth of 60 meters (200 ft.), well beyond the 40 meter (130 ft.) dive limit of most compact housings.
- The new version of the FRX100 V housing includes a 67mm thread which is compatible with all standard lenses and filters in the industry, including wide angle and macro lenses. Additional accessories include a variety of color correction filters and lighting sets, which enable photographers to further enhance the quality of their images and videos.
- The Sony RX100 series is defined as the professional's compact camera. It offers excellent quality and SLR-like operation in a sophisticated, pocket-friendly package, including a massive 20.2 MP image sensor, gorgeous 4K video capabilities, wide range of ISO settings, enormous f/1.8 circular aperture, 960 FPS slow motion and many other great features.
- Housing Type: Compact
- Depth Rating: 200ft/60m
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Model Name: FRX100 V
- Housing Manufacturer: Fantasea
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.