Designed for Sony RX100 VI & RX100 VII (24-66mm* zoom)
The FRX100 VI Limited Edition Housing features a stylish and ergonomic design, specifically created for the Sony RX100 VI & RX100 VII digital cameras.
The housing's flat port features a 67mm thread, allowing the use of "wet" wide angle and macro conversion lenses, thus capturing a variety of compositions within one single dive.
The housing allows operating the camera lens within an ideal focal range of 24-66mm*.This focal range enables utilizing the most powerful capabilities of the camera for underwater photography.
The housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It is depth rated to 60m/200 feet and features ergonomically designed and labeled controls. The Fantasea FRX100 VI Limited Edition Housing is the ultimate waterproof home for the Sony RX100 VI & RX100 VII.
The FRX100 VI Limited Edition Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FRX100 VI Limited Edition Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements.
The FRX100 VI Limited Edition Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
* In depths greater than 40 meters, maximum focal length is limited to 60mm** Using the RX100 VII camera deeper than 50 meters / 180 feet may result in unintentional camera controls activation
- Camera lens focal range is limited to 24-66mm*
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet**
- Ergonomic design
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Full access to all essential camera controls and functions with clearly labeled controls
- Dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring main seal
- Special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessories
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Moisture Detector and Alarm
- Lens Port Cover
- Hand Strap
- 67mm thread on flat port allows for mounting conversion lenses
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- Weight (with camera on land): 900g
- Weight (without camera on land): 600g
- Dimensions (without accessories): 15.5 x 14.5 x 12 cm \ 6.25 x 5.75 x 4.75 inch (W x D x H)
- Manufacturer’s warranty