The FantaseaÂ UWL-400Q Wide Angle LensÂ is aÂ Super SharpÂ Wide AngleÂ conversion lens that attaches to the housing lens port thread and can be installed and removed during the dive.Â The lens is compatible with the Fantasea Bayonet System (QRS). Bayonet adaptors can be separately ordered.
The UWL-400Q was designed forÂ cameras featuring a 24mm lensÂ (35mm equiv.) or any higher focal range.Â
It is perfect for photographing seascapes, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial lighting.Â
It also allowsÂ focusing on short distances, making it perfect for CFWA (Close Focus Wide Angle) photography.Â
TheÂ UWL-400QÂ isÂ compact and lightweight, allowing for easy storage and transportation and comfortable handling of the lens during the dive.
TheÂ UWL-400QÂ is compatible withÂ most all cameras featuring a 24mm lensÂ (or a higher focal range). It can also be used with some cameras featuring a wider lens by zooming in to avoid a vignette.Â
TheÂ UWL-400QÂ features aÂ 52mm threadÂ and can be mounted directly on lens ports with a 52mm thread or on lens ports featuring a different thread, by using a compatible adaptor. TheÂ EyeDaptor M67-F52Â lens adaptor isÂ included in the boxÂ and allows mounting the lens on housings featuring a 67mm threaded lens port.Â
Alternatively, the 52mm threaded adaptor mount screwed into the lens can be replaced with a Bayonet mount (separately purchased) for quick and easy installation and removal of the lens when used with a compatible Bayonet system (QRS).
- 52mm thread mount (removable and can be replaced with a Bayonet mount, separately purchased)
- Bezel / Barrel material: Aluminum alloy with black hard anodize, ABSÂ
- Lens construction: 5 groups and 5 elementsÂ
- Lens coating: Hard coating on the Polycarbonate dome lens + Multi layer AR coating on all glass lensesÂ
- Depth rated to 100 meters / 330 feetÂ
- Magnification: 0.50XÂ
- Angle of View: 120 degrees*Â
*Diagonal angle of view (or field of view) on land, using a focal length equivalent to 24 mm with a 35 mm format image sensor. To understand how this lens performs using a specific camera, please check ourÂ compatibility tablesÂ or contact us.
- Focus distance: 0mm from the domeÂ
- Weight (on land): 606 g / 21.4 ozÂ
- Weight (underwater): 224 g / 7.9 ozÂ
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 121.8 x 76 mm / 4.8 x 3.0 inch
- Included in package: Neoprene dome cover, rear lens cap, EyeDaptor M67-F52 lens adaptor, secure string, microfiber cloth, O-ring remover and lens padded carrying case