If you long to explore the great outdoors and illuminate the underwater world at depths of almost 400', the compact GoBe+ Dive Light Body from Light & Motion is a wise choice. The versatile unit ships without a required light head and accepts a series of interchangeable heads, including the 500 Spot, Red Focus, Nightsea, IR, 700 Spot, 700 Wide, and 850 Wide. Power is provided by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, which is accompanied by a USB cable that can be connected to a computer or optional wall unit for charging. The GoBe+ improves on the original model of the light with a greater 3.0Ah battery capacity, providing up to 30% longer run times with the 500 Spot, Red Focus, and Nightsea heads. Additionally, turning the light on and off and selecting output modes is made simple by the reliable, magnetic push-button switch. The output is regulated to ensure that the beam will not become dimmer over time.
- The purchase of a light head is required
- Various interchangeable heads are available
- Offering a narrow, concentrated 10° beam, the 500 and 700 Spot heads work very well as focusing aids or secondary dive lights for exploring tight spaces in caves or coral reefs. They output 500 and 700 lumens, respectively, at their maximum brightness settings
- The Red Focus head produces a warm light, which helps preserve night vision and won't scare off the sea life you're trying to observe or capture on camera
- If you want to remain extremely discreet, the IR head emits an infrared beam that's invisible to your subjects
- With the Nightsea, you can excite coral and certain other underwater organisms to make them emit a brilliant fluorescent glow, which can be observed and recorded with optional yellow barrier filters
- If you're looking for a solid primary dive light with a standard white beam and a fairly large coverage angle, the 700 and 850 Wide models with 700 and 850-lumen outputs should satisfy your needs
- Magnetic push-button switch for powering light on/off and choosing outputs
- Depth rating: 394'
- Sealed at factory for flood-free performance
- Protected by polycarbonate housing, which is resistant to impact and corrosion
- Has FL-1 Certification for impact resistance based on ANSI-NEMA testing
- Ergonomic shape and ridges on bottom for comfortable, secure grip
- Various mounting options, including bar, camera housing's grip handle, ball mount, and Locline
- Lockout switch eliminates accidental activation during travel
|Depth Rating||394' / 120 m|
|Light Source||LED head (not included)
500 Spot, Red Focus, Nightsea, IR, 700 Spot, 700 Wide, and 850 Wide heads available
|Beam Angle||Varies based on choice of light head|
|Run Time||Varies based on choice of light head|
|Switching System||Magnetic push-button|
|Material of Construction||Polycarbonate|
|Power||Rechargeable 3.0Ah lithium-ion battery (included)
2.0A USB charging cable (included)
Charging Time: Approx. 3.0 hours
|Status Indicator||Color-coded LED with 4 levels for battery status|
|Dimensions||Approx. 5.0 x 2.0" / 12.7 x 5.1 cm with light head|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.