From splash and play to plug and play. Oceanic's OceanLog PC Interface is an exquisitely detailed digital dive log. OceanLog allows you to easily transfer dive data from your PDC to your PC via a plug-in USB cable. Following download, your dive data is automatically formatted for easy viewing, sorting, analysis, and printing. Enter location, dive buddy and your notes and you've instantly created your own digital logbook. (Compatible with Atom, Atom 2.0 and Geo Computers). PDC Settings Upload.
In addition to detailed dive analysis, OceanLog PC Interface also allows you to quickly and easily set all of your Personal Dive Computer settings and options directly through your PC. (Compatible with VT PRO, PRO PLUS 2, and VERSA PRO 2.0) System Requirements: IBM or compatible PC, USB Port, Intel Pentium 200MHz or better microprocessor, MS Windows 98 2nd Edition, ME, NT, 2000, or XP, Super VGA card or compatible Video Graphics Adaptor (256 color or higher) with minimum 800 x 600 pixel screen area of display settings, Mouse, 16MB of available RAM, 20MB available hard drive storage, CD Rom drive, Printer (optional)
- Oceanic PC Cable for Atom, Geo 2, F10 Dive Computers
- For Computer Models: See SKU's: OCNGE2, OCNF1
- Transfers Complete Logged Dive Information
- Profile History of Dive
- Upload User Settings to the Computer
- PC's Compatible
- Compatible with Oceanic Atom and Geo Dive Computers
- Eliminates Hand Written Logging
- USB Cable
- Software: Downloaded from www.oceanicworldwide.com
- Helps Prove your Diving Experience
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.