The A700 second stage, with its metal casing, screw-down cover, metal valve housing (barrel) and over-molded accents, exhibits a real muscularity in design.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Rugged full metal case, front cover and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow
- Weight (without mouthpiece) 9
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.