MK11 DIN Regulator First Stage
- Air-balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance
- Two high pressure ports, two standard low pressure ports and two high-flow low pressure ports maximize hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Weight (oz/g): INT 232, 30.3/860; DIN 300, 22.6/640
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >5500/195
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.