- Air-balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Polished chrome-plated marine grade brass body is close to 20% smaller than the MK25, making it an easy travel companion
- Unique thermal exchange design with external fins optimizes freezing resistance
- Two high pressure ports, one on each side of the body, allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down
- Standard "smart" hose routing cap offers four low pressure ports angled for more convenient hose routing (+/- 20°)
- Optional hose routing cap increases routing configurations with four angled low pressure ports (0°/30°) plus a fifth centralized high-flow low pressure port, ideal for technical diving
- Redesigned yoke allows for easier mounting on a cylinder, and a redesigned cap protects internal components from water intrusion after the dive
- Weight (oz/g): INT 232, 27
- 5/780; DIN 300, 20
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >7500/265
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.