- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance
- Key insulation system components are visible in blue
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down
- Five high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Weight (oz/g): INT 232, 27.9/790; DIN 300, 20.1/572
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.