Offering a snug-fitting, flexible dive suit with good thermal properties and minimal water intrusion, the NovaScotia semi-dry is the perfect solution for staying very warm and relatively dry while virtually eliminating hydrodrag, radically improving a diver's ability to move easily through the water. With its 7.5/6.5mm thickness, easy-zip waterproof YKK Aquaseal Vislon zipper, improved plush lining to increase warmth and stretch, and a long list of convenience features, the NovaScotia is the diver's answer to a comfortable, affordable semi-dry suit. Positioned between a traditional wetsuit and a neoprene drysuit, the NovaScotia delivers the best of both worlds in cold water, temperate water, and multi-dive thermal protection.
- Made from 100% Everflex neoprene for comfort and durability
- CE certified a Class A dive suit -- rated for water temperatures ranging from 45°F (7°C ) to 54°F (12°C)
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels to ensure maximum flexibility
- Blind-stitched seams block water entry
- Internal stress discs installed at stitch intersections protect seams, extending the suit's working life
- Rear shoulder-to-shoulder YKK Aquaseal Vislon waterproof main zipper with heavy-duty plastic slider is flexible yet provides an excellent seal against water entry
- Plush interior liner in the arms, legs and shoulder areas increases warmth and stretch
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene
- Suits are assembled using a solvent free glue, a 100% green process
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature KA brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use
- Fold-under neck seal is ultra-comfortable and keeps water seepage to a minimum
- Right thigh 3D pocket offers lots of room for carrying extra gear
- The hood hook has been moved to the outside of the pocket for added convenience
- Shoulders and kneepads feature both anti-abrasion patterns and extra rubber prints to provide protection while adding a stylish look
- Enhanced spine pad provides a welcomed cushion where the tank hits the diver's back
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer nonslip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.