The S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO™s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers effortless airflow under all dive conditions (37% lower breathing effort than the S600). The S620 Ti is built tough: you™ll find a corrosion-free titanium barrel inside a rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with a new, larger stainless steel frame reinforcement. The large purge button improves water circulation and the new exhaust tee enhances overall performance. This estimable second stage is equipped with full user adjustments. Accessory mouthpieces and hose protectors in matching colors let you coordinate with the rest of your dive rig.
- Air balanced valve smooths out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Lightweight titanium barrel is rugged and anti-corrosion and will last virtually forever no matter what environment it faces.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Large purge button is designed with holes to improve water circulation.
- Flow-engineered high-performance exhaust tee improves ease of exhalation.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- Color-matched mouthpieces and hose protectors (in blue, pink, yellow, purple, white and orange) are available as accessories.
|Activity||Recreational, Technical, Travel|
|Water Temperature||Cold, Temperate, Warm|
|Product Weight||1 lb|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.