Multiple features condensed into a compact design Adding Artificial Light to Underwater Photography and Video's is the Key to better Images. Having the best Platform to help provide that Lighting is as important as the Artificial Light itself. The Strobe has a circular beam angle of 100° x 100° and guide number of up to 20 (ISO 100/m) on land. The YS-01 is a new compact-type slave strobe that can be used for all applications from wide-angle to macro photography. You can switch between DS-TTL (Digital Slave TTL) and a ten-level manual control function, to enable fine adjustment of the light level. You can also set up a lighting system that uses two strobes in DS-TTL mode. Power comes from four AA batteries for a powerful and long-lasting strobe. You can enjoy taking pictures all day long without having to replace or recharge the batteries. The recycle time takes 1.9 seconds with nickel-metal hydride batteries (2700 mAh) for stress-free continuous shooting.
The YS-01 is furnished with a high-luminance white LED target light (1W) indicating the optical axis of the strobe attached to its front face that is effective for night diving. You can fully exercise your creativity with the YS-01, which can be used as a primary strobe or secondary strobe in a wide range of applications, from compact digital cameras to digital SLR cameras. The Strobe has a depth rating of 250' (75 meters). The Flash has a color temperature of 5600°K, provides up to 230 flashes using 4 AA Alkaline batteries and 330 flashes using NiMH batteries. The strobe head measures 2.7" x 4.3" x 5.2" (68 mm x 108 mm x 129 mm), weighs 17.7 oz. (505 g), comes with a diffuser, diffuser strap, silicone grease, fixing bolt and owner's manual. Please connect this strobe to a digital camera housing using a Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type).
Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe:
- Adding Artificial Light to Underwater Photography is Key to Better Images
- A Must-Have to Enhance Underwater Photographs
- Reintroduces Color That's Lost at Depth
- Most Important Accessory for Underwater Photography
- Circular Beam Angle: 100° x 100°
- Guide Number of Up to 20 (ISO 100/m) On-Land
- Compact-Type Slave Strobe
- Use for All Applications: Wide-Angle to Macro Photography
- Switch Between DS-TTL (Digital Slave TTL) & 10-Level Manual Control
- Enable Fine Adjustment of Light Level
- Great for Dual Strobe Set-Ups
- Power Sources: 4 Alkaline AA or 4 AA Ni-MH
- Burn Time: Alkaline Batteries: 230 Flashes, Ni-MH Approx. 330
- Color Temperature: 5600K Full Flash Land, 5250K with Diffuser
- Depth Rating: 250' (75 meters)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 2.7" x 4.3" x 5.2" (68 mm x 108 mm x 129 mm)
- Weight: 17.7 oz. (505 g) w/o Batteries
- Construction: Polycarbonate and ABS Resin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.