The Sea & Sea YS-03 Universal Lighting System is a great packaged strobe set to advance your underwater photography skill set. The strobe is designed to be compatible with most cameras with a built-in flash. An external flash is your most important accessory and a good strobe can increase contrast and offer stunningly colorful photos by replacing colors that are lost at depth. Additionally, a great, versatile arm helps to angle strobes in unique positions for the perfect shot.
The YS-03 is a new compact slave strobe that can be used for underwater applications, from wide-angle to macro photography. It makes use of an immensely powerful LED target light that offers a beam angle of 100° or 110° with a diffuser. The strobe has three different exposure controls; DS-TTL, TTL, and light level control dial. The light level control dial gives you control of the exposure by offering a 10-step exposure dial. The DS-TTL (Digital Slave TTL) feature gives you automatic exposure control when shooting in slave mode. It runs on 4 x AA (Alkaline or NiMH) batteries. With NiMH rechargeable AA batteries, the YS-03 will last for 330 flashes, has a recycle time of 2.5 seconds. When used with alkaline batteries it will last for 230 flashes and has a recycle time of 3.1 seconds. The strobe offers a color temperature of 5600K and with the diffuser a color temperature of 5250K.
The YS-03 is rated to 250' (75 meters), contains an over-pressure relief valve and includes a fiber-optic II sync cord for use with slave functions. The strobe has a guide number (ISO 100/m land) of 20. The strobe measures 2.7 x 4.3" x 5.2" (68 mm x 108 mm x 129 mm), weighs 15 oz. (430 g) w/o batteries and is positive 0.4 oz. (10 g) w/batteries underwater. The strobe is constructed from ABS and polycarbonate resins. Included with the strobe are a fixing bolt, diffuser and diffuser strap, spare O-rings, O-ring grease and an owner's manual. The Sea & Sea Tray 200 and Flex Arm 30 is a 12" (30 cm) arm and features 8 joint system for complete freedom in angles and degrees. The arm also features a light neoprene sleeve to keep your cables tight. The arm is equipped with a standard YS-type connector for attachment of the strobe. Arm is made from durable and corrosion proof ABS plastic. And the anodized aluminum tray 200 will attach easily to any underwater housing with a 1/4-20 tripod mount.
- Sea & Sea YS-03 Universal Lighting System:
- A Must-Have to Enhance Underwater Photographs
- Reintroduces Color that's Lost at Depth
- Most Important Accessory for Underwater Photography
- Strobe:Sea & Sea YS-03
- Compatible w/Most Cameras with Built-In Flash
- New Compact Slave Strobe
- Used for Underwater Applications, from Wide-Angle to Macro Photography
- Beam Angle: 100° or 110° w/Diffuser
- LLCD: Control of Exposure Offering 10-Step Exposure Dial
- Power Options: 4 x AA (Alkaline or NiMH) Batteries
- NiMH Rechargeable AA Batteries: 330 Flashes/Recycle Time 2.5 Seconds
- Alkaline Batteries: 230 Flashes/Recycle Time 3.1 Seconds
- Color Temperature: 5600K w/Diffuser 5250K
- Depth Rating: 250' (75 meters)
- Over-Pressure Relief Valve
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m land) of 20
- Construction: ABS and Polycarbonate Resins
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 4.3" x 5.2" (68 mm x 108 mm x 129 mm)
- Weight (w/o Batteries): 15 oz. (430 g)
- Buoyancy: Positive 0.4 oz. (10 g) w/Batteries
Fiber Optic Cable
Diffuser and Diffuser Strap
Spare O-Ring and Lubricant
- Arm:Sea & Sea Flex Arm
- Length: 12" (30 cm)
- Features 8 Joint Adjustment Points: Complete Freedom in Angles & Positioning
- Light Neoprene Sleeve: Streamlines Connection Cables
- Standard YS-Type Connector for Attachment of Strobe
- Durable Non-Corrosive ABS Plastic
- Tray:Sea & Sea Tray 200
- Durable Anodized Aluminum
- Mount: Standard 1/4-20 Tripod Style
- Dimensions: 7.9" x 2.0" (20 cm x 5.0 cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.