Auto Flash Detect Mode & Auto Bright Mode
The Sea Dragon 3000 Autoâ€™s Auto Flash Detect Mode turns the light off for one secondÂ when an external flash is detected. This assures a well lit photo and prevents shadows in your images.Â Auto Flash Detect Mode can also be turned off if this feature is not desired.
The Sea Dragon 3000F (The â€œFâ€ stands for Flood beam) brightness can be adjusted manually or automatically with its built-in photocell light sensor. The Auto Bright mode automatically adjusts from 300 to 3000 lumens based on proximity to the subject, helping to preserve your eyeâ€™s natural night vision and extending battery life. The light can also be manually adjusted to 100%, 50% or 25% brightness.
Red LED â€œStealth Modeâ€
Two integrated 180-lumen red LEDâ€™s cast an 88Â° beam. At night or in caves or shadows, the red LEDâ€™s preserve your eyes natural low light function; allowing you to see gauges and your surroundings, at the same time the red LEDâ€™s do not frighten fish like skittish reef fishes that disappear from bright underwater LED lights.Â The red LEDâ€™s are powerful enough to assist the cameraâ€™s auto focus and will turn off for 1 second when a Strobe/Flash is fired.
The Sea Dragon 3000F is easy to expand with SeaLifeâ€™s Flex-Connect system of trays, grips, arms and adapters.Â The 3000 can be connected to any underwater camera system using standard Â¼-20 tripod or GoPro camera mounts.Â Flex-Connect ball joint, YS and cold shoe mounts are available making the Sea Dragon 3000 compatible with any underwater camera.
- Powerful 3000 lumensÂ featuring BridgeLux Gen 7 Vero COB LED Array
- Auto Bright modeÂ adjusts fromÂ 300 to 3000 lumens to preserve your eyeâ€™s natural night vision and extends battery life
- Auto Flash Detect mode*.Â Light turns off for 1 second when detecting external flash. Flash detect can be turned on or off. Flash detect works in all 5 light modes
- One button control for easy operation.Â One button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Five Light modes:Â 3 white modes (Manually adjust to 100%, 50% or 25%), 1 white Auto (Automatically adjusts from 10% to 100%) and 1 Red light mode
- 60 minute burn timeÂ at full power
- Constant brightnessÂ â€“ Regulated circuitry so light wonâ€™t dim with battery power.
- 80 Color Rendering IndexÂ (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connectâ„¢ trays, grip and flex arms
- 120Â° wide beam angleÂ evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots. 90Â° underwater
- Emergency modeÂ emits blinking light or SOS signal to alert others of distress. Activated by holding down power button for 5 seconds from power off state
- Depth ratedÂ to 330 ft (100m)Â Â
- Corrosion-proof metal light headÂ for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25Wh 3400 mAh Li-Ion batteryÂ w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartmentÂ protects internal electronics even if light accidently floods
||Anodized aluminum light head with fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body
|Light Source/Bulb Type
||1x COB LED Array (BridgeLuxÂ Gen 7 Vero LED Array â€“ BXRE-50E4001-C-74)
2x Cree XP-E red LEDâ€™s
||White light: 3000 lumens (maintained throughout run time at full power)
Red light:Â 180 lumens
|Brightness Control/Light Modes
||100% white â†’ 50% white â†’ 25% white â†’ Auto white â†’ Red â†’ repeat cycle
|Color Rendering Index
||White Light: 120Â° on land / 90Â° underwater
Red light: 88Â° on land / 66Â° underwater
||Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh (included)
|Battery Charge Time
||60 minutes at full power, 120 min at half power or Auto, 240 min at quarter power
||Tested to 330 feet/100 meters
||5.1â€³ x 2.2â€³ x 4.1â€³ (13cm x 5.6cm x 10.4cm), head only
||14.4 ounces (408 grams) light head w/battery installed
||Dual silicone O-rings (lube included)
*CRI is a measure of a light sourceâ€™s ability to show object colors â€œrealisticallyâ€ or â€œnaturallyâ€ compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value.
The beam angles for the Sea Dragon lights are shown as the true, tested â€œin-airâ€ (above water) beam angle. Underwater, due to light refraction, the angle tightens to approximately 33% less.
Avoid using this Sea Dragon light above water for prolonged periods of time
The light is designed for underwater use and water is needed to displace heat. The metal light head at full power will reach temperature of about 140F (60C) degrees within a few minutes, which may cause burning if touched. A thermal sensor will automatically dim the light if internal temperatures reaches 150F (65C) degrees. Immediately turn off light if any parts of the light become hot to the touch.