Reveal stunning colors
The Sea Dragon 4500 professional underwater video light delivers 4500 true lumens in a smooth, even 120° wide beam without hotspots. Its unmatched 96 CRI (color rendering index) COB LED array mimics natural sunlight and adds natural brilliance to your videos and stills. The Sea Dragon 4500 is truly a professional’s video light with a Television Lighting Consistency Index (TLCI) value of 97, which makes it one of the best performing underwater lights in terms of capturing true and natural colors.
Auto Brightness & Flash Detect Mode
Brightness can be adjusted manually or automatically with its built-in photocell light sensor. The Auto Brightness mode automatically adjusts from 450 to 4500 lumens to preserve your eye’s natural night vision while extending battery life. Aim the light at your dive computer or other close-up objects and the light will dim automatically. Aim the light at far away objects for maximum brightness. When a nearby flash fires, the light detects the strobe and will turn off for 1 second for optimal image exposure control. The Auto features can easily be turned off any time underwater.
- Powerful 4500 lumen LED light with color enhancing COB LED array technology
- 96 (+/-1) CRI (color rendering index) that mimics natural sunlight
- Auto Bright mode adjusts from 10% to 100% (450 to 4500 lumens) to preserve your eye’s natural night vision and extends battery life
- Auto Flash Detect mode. Light turns off for 1 second when detecting external flash
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Five brightness modes: 100%, 75%, 50%, 25% and Auto mode (10% to 100%)
- Hidden emergency signal mode. 1 sec blink interval and SOS Morse code. Push and hold power button for 4 seconds to activate (from off state)
- 4 hour burn time at 1125 lumens and constant brightness (55 minute burn time at full power)
- Easy to expand with YS or Flex-Connect™ mounting system of arms, grips, trays and adapters.
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots.
- Depth tested to 330ft (100m)
- Corrosion-proof alloy light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 50W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
||Anodized machined aluminum
|Light Source/Bulb Type
||1 x COB LED array (COB – Chip On Board)
||4500 lumens (maintains 4500 lumens throughout burn time at full power)
||Full power (100%), 75%, 50%, 25%, and Auto (10%-100%)
||Long push (1 sec) to power light on/off; Short push cycles through brightness modes
||Constant light or emergency signal light (activated by long push of power button)
|Color Rendering Index*
||120 degrees (90-degrees underwater)
||Lithium Ion 14.8V, 3400 mAh, 50Wh (included)
|Battery Charge Time
||2 hours 15 minutes
||4 hours at 25% brightness (1125 lumens) and 55 minutes at full power
||Tested to 330 feet/100 meters
||5.6″ length x 2.4″ diameter (14.2cm x 6.1cm), head only
||17.7oz (503g) head only without battery ; 26oz (737g) head with battery
||Dual NBR o-rings (lube included)
*CRI is a measure of a light source’s ability to show object colors “realistically” or “naturally” compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value.
The beam angles for the Sea Dragon lights are shown as the true, tested “in-air” (above water) beam angle. Underwater, due to light refraction, the angle tightens to approximately 33% less.
Avoid using this Sea Dragon light above water for prolonged periods of time
The light is designed for underwater use and water is needed to displace heat. The metal light head at full power will reach temperature of about 140F (60C) degrees within a few minutes, which may cause burning if touched. A thermal sensor will automatically dim the light if internal temperatures reaches 150F (65C) degrees. Immediately turn off light if any parts of the light become hot to the touch.