6000 lumens for photo, video, and dive
The Sea Dragon Duo 6000 underwater lighting set packs an astounding 6000 lumens of brightness using the latest in COB LED technology. With the included Flex-Connect Dual Tray, Grips and dual Sea Dragon 3000 light heads, youâ€™ll increase camera stability and add serious brightness to your photos and videos.
Twice the brightness and coverage
Each Sea Dragon 3000 light features an ultra wide, 120-degree beam angle. Two lights means almost twice the coverage, providing enough light even for cameras with an ultra-wide field of view. Each light operates with only a single button, quickly adjust between 3 power levels, and is depth rated to 330 feet/100 meters. Adapter for GoProÂ® cameras with acorn nut included.
Easily expand with Flex-Connect accessories
Quickly and easily expand Sea Dragon lighting with Flex-Connect â€“ add grips, Flex Arms, trays and other accessories with just a â€œclick!â€ Flex-Connect allows you to transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds, providing a quick way to adjust to any dive environment.
- Powerful 3000 lumensÂ featuring BridgeLux Gen 7 Vero COB LED Array
- Auto Bright modeÂ adjusts fromÂ 300 to 3000 lumens to preserve your eyeâ€™s natural night vision and extends battery life
- Auto Flash Detect mode*.Â Light turns off for 1 second when detecting external flash. Flash detect can be turned on or off. Flash detect works in all 5 light modes
- One button control for easy operation.Â One button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Five Light modes:Â 3 white modes (Manually adjust to 100%, 50% or 25%), 1 white Auto (Automatically adjusts from 10% to 100%) and 1 Red light mode
- 60 minute burn timeÂ at full power
- Constant brightnessÂ â€“ Regulated circuitry so light wonâ€™t dim with battery power.
- 80 Color Rendering IndexÂ (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connectâ„¢ trays, grip and flex arms
- Quick-releaseÂ button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 120Â° wide beam angleÂ evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots. 90Â° underwater
- Emergency modeÂ emits blinking light or SOS signal to alert others of distress. Activated by holding down power button for 5 seconds from power off state
- Depth ratedÂ to 330 ft (100m)Â Â
- Corrosion-proof metal light headÂ for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25Wh 3400 mAh Li-Ion batteryÂ w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartmentÂ protects internal electronics even if light accidently floods
- Mounting tray with universal Â¼-20 screwÂ fits all SeaLife and other brands
||Anodized aluminum light head with fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body
|Light Source/Bulb Type
||1x COB LED Array (BridgeLuxÂ Gen 7 Vero LED Array â€“ BXRE-50E4001-C-74)
2x Cree XP-E red LEDâ€™s
||White light: 3000 lumens (maintained throughout run time at full power)
Red light:Â 180 lumens
|Brightness Control/Light Modes
||100% white â†’ 50% white â†’ 25% white â†’ Auto white â†’ Red â†’ repeat cycle
|Color Rendering Index*
||White Light: 120Â° on land / 90Â° underwaterÂ
Red light: 88Â° on land / 66Â° underwater
||Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh (included)
|Battery Charge Time
||60 minutes at full power, 120 min at half power or Auto, 240 min at quarter power
||Tested to 330 feet/100 meters
8.5â€³ x 9.5â€³ x 2.3â€³ (22cm x 24cm x 6cm), fully assembled with light head, battery, grip and tray
5.1â€³ x 2.2â€³ x 4.1â€³ (13cm x 5.6cm x 10.4cm), head only
||14.4 ounces (408 grams) light head w/battery installed
||Dual silicone O-rings (lube included)
*CRI is a measure of a light sourceâ€™s ability to show object colors â€œrealisticallyâ€ or â€œnaturallyâ€ compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value.
The beam angles for the Sea Dragon lights are shown as the true, tested â€œin-airâ€ (above water) beam angle. Underwater, due to light refraction, the angle tightens to approximately 33% less.Â
Avoid using this Sea Dragon light above water for prolonged periods of time
The light is designed for underwater use and water is needed to displace heat. The metal light head at full power will reach temperature of about 140F (60C) degrees within a few minutes, which may cause burning if touched. A thermal sensor will automatically dim the light if internal temperatures reaches 150F (65C) degrees. Immediately turn off light if any parts of the light become hot to the touch.