Sharp, bright underwater images
The Sea Dragon Duo X2 Flash underwater lighting set includes two Sea Dragon Flashes, Flex-Connect Dual Tray and Grips “ providing powerful lighting to bring out amazingly bright colors in your underwater photos. Reducing backscatter and eliminating shadows with twice the brightness, the X2 is universally compatible with all underwater cameras with an internal flash and standard tripod mount.
Adjust your settings for any dive environment
Variable power adjustment and large controls make it easy to fine tune brightness, while leaving the flash in Auto Mode automatically adjusts brightness for optimal exposure. Quick-release buttons detach flash heads for aiming in hard to reach areas.
Easily expand with Flex-Connect accessories
Quickly and easily expand Sea Dragon lighting with Flex-Connect “ add grips, Flex Arms, trays and other accessories with just a click! Flex-Connect allows you to transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds, providing a quick way to adjust to any dive environment.
- Universal “ Works with SeaLife cameras (excluding Micro HD/HD+, Micro 2.0, Micro 3.0), Olympus, Canon, Sony, Nikon, and other brands of underwater cameras that have a built-in flash
- Auto Mode automatically adjusts flash brightness for optimal image exposure
- Variable power adjustment allows user to manually fine-tune flash brightness for desired effect and image exposure
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect trays, grip and Flex Arms
- Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters
- Quick-release button to detach flash and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- Universal mount fits all SeaLife cameras and other brands of underwater cameras with standard tripod mount
- Auto Learn Mode easily syncs pre-flash with any digital camera
- Effective underwater distance range up to 8 feet/2.5 meters
- Approximately 150 flashes with 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Waterproof battery compartment
- Includes universal optical cable plug (SL96307) which connects the Sea Dragon Flash optical cable to Olympus, Sea & Sea and other underwater housings using the standard 7mm optical flash port
|Guide Number||66² (20m) full power/ 5² (1.5m) low power, at ISO 100 on land|
|Power Adjustment Range||8% to 100% (In Auto or Manual Modes)|
|Controls||Power (On/Off), Test (Program), Brightness (Manual/Auto)|
|Coverage/Beam Angle||80° horizontal x 60° vertical (100° x 100° with included diffuser)|
|Color Temperature||5700° Kelvin, 5400° Kelvin with diffuser|
|Color Rendering Index||98 (with or without diffuser)|
|Power Source||The Sea Dragon Flash takes 4 AA batteries (not included). For best results, we recommend rechargeable Panasonic Eneloop Pro 2550mAh batteries. On a full charge, the strobe should fire more than 500 times.|
|Battery Life||150 flashes at full brightness (300 at half brightness) with alkaline or NiMH AA batteries. 250 flashes at full brightness with Energizer Lithium AA.|
|Recycle Time||1 second at < 1/2 power / 5 seconds at full power|
|Housing Material||Fiber-reinforced polycarbonate|
|Hardware||Marine grade stainless steel|
|O-ring Material||Dual NBR o-rings (lube included)|
|Weight||18 ounces (509 grams), head with batteries|
|Dimensions||Head: 5³(12.7cm) x 4.5³ (11.4cm) x 2.5³ (6.4cm)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.