Bring out bright, brilliant colors
The powerful and compact Sea Dragon Digital Universal Flash makes it simple to add light and color to your images down to 200 feet/60 meters. Producing rich, deep colors in underwater photos, the Sea Dragon Flash is compatible with SeaLife camera models, and most other brands of underwater cameras that use an internal flash.
Fine tune your brightness for the perfect shot
Variable power adjustment and large controls make it easy to fine tune brightness, while leaving the flash in Auto Mode automatically adjusts brightness. Use the Auto Learn Mode to easily sync the pre-flash with your camera by selecting Auto Brightness or by manually adjusting the brightness for optimal exposure. A quick-release button detaches flash head for aiming in hard to reach areas. The included diffuser spreads light out evenly, preventing a hotspot and backscatter.
Easily expand with Flex-Connect accessories
Quickly and easily expand Sea Dragon lighting with Flex-Connect “ add grips, Flex Arms, trays and other accessories with just a click! Flex-Connect allows you to transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds, providing a quick way to adjust to any dive environment.
Easy mounting and integration
With the included 7mm optical cable plug, universal integration is easy; simply mount the camera onto the tray and plug the 7mm cable adapter into the housing and insert the optical cable. A universal flash link adapter is also included should the camera or housing not feature a 7mm optical cable plug. The Sea Dragon Flash is compatible with all SeaLife DC Series cameras and other camera brands using an external flash.
- Universal “ Works with SeaLife cameras (excluding Micro HD/HD+, Micro 2.0, Micro 3.0), Olympus, Canon, Sony, Nikon, and other brands of underwater cameras that have a built-in flash
- Auto Mode automatically adjusts flash brightness for optimal image exposure
- Variable power adjustment allows user to manually fine-tune flash brightness for desired effect and image exposure
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect trays, grip and Flex Arms
- Effective underwater distance range up to 8 feet (2.5m)
- Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters
- Quick-release button to detach flash and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- Auto Learn Mode easily syncs pre-flash with any digital camera
- Effective underwater distance range up to 8 feet/2.5 meters
- Approximately 150 flashes at full brightness with 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Waterproof battery compartment
- Includes universal optical cable plug (SL96307) which connects the Sea Dragon Flash optical cable to Olympus, Sea & Sea and other underwater housings using the standard 7mm optical flash port
- Coiled optical cable extends from 15(38cm) to 30(76cm), compatible when adding one or two Flex Arms
|Guide Number||66² (20m) full power/ 5² (1.5m) low power, at ISO 100 on land|
|Power Adjustment Range||8% to 100% (In Auto or Manual Modes)|
|Controls||Power (On/Off), Test (Program), Brightness (Manual/Auto)|
|Coverage/Beam Angle||80° horizontal x 60° vertical (100° x 100° with included diffuser)|
|Color Temperature||5700° Kelvin, 5400° Kelvin with diffuser|
|Color Rendering Index||98 (with or without diffuser)|
|Power Source||The Sea Dragon Flash takes 4 AA batteries (not included). For best results, we recommend rechargeable Panasonic Eneloop Pro 2550mAh batteries. On a full charge, the strobe should fire more than 500 times.|
|Battery Life||150 flashes at full brightness (300 at half brightness) with alkaline or NiMH AA batteries. 250 flashes at full brightness with Energizer Lithium AA.|
|Recycle Time||1 second at < 1/2 power / 5 seconds at full power|
|Housing Material||Fiber-reinforced polycarbonate|
|Hardware||Marine grade stainless steel|
|O-ring Material||Dual NBR o-rings (lube included)|
|Weight||18 ounces (509 grams), head with batteries|
|Dimensions||Head: 5³(12.7cm) x 4.5³ (11.4cm) x 2.5³ (6.4cm)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.