When the computer is in the log mode its data screen 1 displays water temperature of last dive, mode for air/nitrox or gauge, previous surface interval time, deepest depth and dive time of last dive made. This screen also will display a bar graph of nitrogen load end of dive and maximum ascent rate of that dive. The Nitrox mode will display 21% to 50% FO2, nitrox indicator icon, 50% FO2 default (user selected) O2 saturation display (dive & surface) and FO2 display (dive & surface). The InSight also features an automatic altitude adjustment up to 14,000' (4,367 meters).
Other features of the InSight Dive Computer are deep stop reminder conforms to latest theories recommending deep stops for dives that exceed 80' (24.4 meters), digital and bar graph indicators for nitrogen or oxygen limits and audible and visual alarms diver selectable. The computer screen provides a large 270° nitrogen absorption graph and decompression stops up to 60' (18.3 meters). The computer uses a modified Haldanean based Pelagic DSAT algorithm. Computer provides a depth display from 0' to 399' (0 to 120 meters) in gauge mode and 0' to 330' (100 meters) in normal mode. The computer is powered by a 3-volt CR2450 lithium user replaceable battery. Computer is equipped with backlighting for night and low light conditions.
The InSight has a 50-dive log book, so if you're on an extended dive vacation you can log your dives back at home. Computer is compatible with both PC and Mac computers for downloading dive log via the USB cable. Computer comes with a compressive owner's manual.
- Sherwood WR0729 In-Sight Nitrox Wrist Computer:
- Intuitive Display Popularized by Wisdom Model Computer
- 3-Modes: Air, Nitrox and Gauge
- 3-Screens in Dive Mode
- Consumer Replaceable 3-Volt CR2450 Lithium Battery
- PC Downloadable Profiles
- Imperial or Metric Measurements
- Backlighting for Night and Low Light Conditions
- Deep Stop Reminder for Dives Over 80' (24.4 meters)
- Dive Log Sample Rate: User Selected
- Pre-Dive Planning: Depth - User Selected
- Time of Day (dive & surface)
- 24-Hour/12-Hour Time Format
- Month and Day Display
- Large 270° Degree Nitrogen Absorption Graph
- Altitude Adjustable: Up to 14,000' (4,267 meters)
- Algorithm: Modified Haldanean Based Pelagic DSAT
Normal Mode: 0' to 330' (100 meters)
Gauge Mode: 0' to 399' (0 to 120 meters)
- Memory Capacity: 50 Dives
- 110 Dives Extensive Memory Bank
- Water or Manual Activation
- Digital & Bar Graph Indicators for Nitrogen or Oxygen Limits
- Deco Stops to 60' (18.3 meters)
- 1.75" (44.45mm) Diameter Display
- Safety Stop Countdown Timer
- Visual Warnings and Alarms
- Replaceable Lens Protector
- Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.