The Profile Computer by Sherwood has Air/Nitrox or Gauge operating modes. The computer provides deep stop reminder that conforms to latest theories recommending deep stops for dives that exceed 80' (24.4 meters). The computer faces has digital and bar graph indicators for nitrogen, oxygen limits and ascent rate. Extended log book data for up to 50 dives. The computer has a consumer replaceable 3-volt CR2450 lithium battery.
The Profile is an excellent entry level computer that features an analog ascent rate indicator with warnings, visual alarms and Hydro-Glow backlit display for easy reading in night or low light situations. The computer also features an automatic altitude adjustment up to 14,000' (4,367 meters) and provides temperature readout. You can choose from standard or metric unit readout of measurements. When in the dive mode the Profile screen provides the air or nitrox mode, deepest depth of current dive, dive time, current depth, dive time remaining (NDL) and bar graphs maximum nitrogen load and maximum ascent rate last dive.
The log mode screen 1 indicator provides water temperature last dive, surface interval before dive, maximum depth last dive and dive time. The computer uses a modified Haldanean based Pelagic DSAT algorithm and has depth display readout of 0' to 330' (100 meters).
The pressure gauge has pressure readout from 0 to 5,000 psi and features a temperature gauge. The pressure gauge has high visibility graphics with bright red from 0 to 500 psi of reserve air, yellow indicators above 500 to 1,000 psi for extended reserve air for deeper dives and blue above 1,000 to 5,000 psi. Pressure gauge face is luminescent for night or low light situations. The temperature gauge has a bright red needle for easy reading. Pressure gauge comes with a 32" (81.3 cm) high pressure 7/16" threaded hose. The pressure gauge is small 1 75" (4.4 cm) diameter and protected by an impact resistant rubber boot that has eyelets for attachment of a lanyard or clip keeping the diver streamline and reef and environment conscious.
Many divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to an overall dive gauge console system. Trying to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The Compass is mounted above the computer, for side-reading gun-sight accurate navigation. The compass is liquid filled for a quick and responsive movement. A ratchet bezel with compass headings in 30° numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10°. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. A side window with compass degrees allows gun-sight accurate use when precise headings are required. Compass card is luminescent for low light conditions. The console comes with a computer owner's manual.
- Sherwood Profile Inline Console:
- Complete Computer/Analog Instrument Console
- All Analog Instruments w/Luminescent Dials for Night or Low Light Situations
- Ergonomic Design Impact Resistant Rubber Boot
- Multiple Attachment Points for Clips or Lanyard
- Computer Owner's Manual
- Computer:Sherwood Profile Dive Computer
- 60' (18.3 meters) Down or 260' (79.25 meters) Down, Exceptional Reliability
- Easy to Read and Makes Sense
- One of the Most Intuitive Displays Available Today
- Color Indicating Bands and Logical Layout Provide Info at a Glance
- Time-Tested Modified Haldanean Based Pelagic DSAT Algorithm
- Calculates Updates and Displays No Decompression Limits
- Deco Stops as Deep as 60' (18.3 meters)
- Air/Nitrox or Gauge Operating Modes
- Deep Stop Reminder for Dives Over 80' (24.4 meters)
- Consumer Replaceable 3-Volt CR2450 Lithium Battery
- Imperial or Metric Measurements
- Backlighting for Night and Low Light Conditions
- Altitude Adjustable: Up to 14,000' (4,267 meters)
- Depth Display Readout: 0' to 330' (100 meters)
- Multiple Visual Alarms
- Pressure Gauge:
- Read Out: 0 to 5,000 psi
Color Coded for Added Safety:
Red Safety Reserve 0 to 500 psi
Yellow 500 to 1,000 psi for Extended Reserve Air for Deeper Dives
Blue above 1,000 to 5,000 psi
- Temperature Gauge
- Bright Red Temperature Gauge Needle for Ease-of-Reading
- Shock Resistant Bourdon Tube Mechanism
- Gauge Case: Tough Glass-Filled Noryl
- Gauge Face (Lens): Durable Lexan
- 32" (81.3 cm) High Pressure Hose with 7/16" Threads
- Liquid Filled Compass
- Top and Side Reading
- Designed for Excellent Navigation
- Gun-Sight Accurate Navigation
- 360° Ratchet Bezel with Direction and Reciprocal Index Points
- Twin Heading Indicators
- High Visibility Lubber Line
- Precision Jeweled Bearing
- Strong Magnets for Quick Response and Accuracy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.