The EX2 has its origin in our military line of breathable drysuits made for the Special Forces where movability, breathability and low weight is essential. The EX2 delivers that to the MAX!
This suit is a special tool made for a special purpose. It is made with maximum comfort in mind, erasing the line between what you do above and below the water. As with any special tool there are NO compromises, at least not when it comes to its main purpose. If you need a traditional diving suit, a suit that can take anything you throw at it, buy one of our tough butyl based suits instead. The EX2 is slightly more fragile, slightly more sensitive and cant take quite as much wear and tear. If you can accept this, the suit will serve you well. The EX2 doesnt compromise on comfort and flexibility!
The suit is equipped with exchangeable silicone seals in both the neck and wrists as standard. These are possible to change at site, in any weather conditions, thanks to the new soft and flexible SI TECH rings. If you choose to use latex seal, they will fit just as well. The EX2 uses fabric socks so you can choose your own footwear depending on your activity, rock boots, fins or Muck boots “ it is up to you.
Thanks to the material composition and the silicone seals this suit will always be ready for action, even after long term storage.
- Anatomical sculpting “ All critical parts concerning mobility, like arms, legs and torso have been anatomically designed to enhance the liberty of action.
- Arm pockets and hook&loop patches “ Two different arm pockets for radio or gadgets and hook-and-loop patches for name or unit info.
- Breathable shell “ Extremely lightweight 4-layer AQUAMAX 330 Denier Cordura Nylon. A complete suit with valves weighs 2.3 kg. (Mens size medium)
- Detachable warm cuffs “ The arms are equipped with warm cuffs that minimize heat loss at the wrists. Detachable if necessary.
- Dual leg pockets “ Slim prole leg pockets with D-Ring. 21x13cm.
- Fabric socks “ Same fabric as the suit. Use your own footwear depending on activity; rock boots, fins or Muck boots.
- Flexible dry zipper “ Light and flexible YKK AquaSeal.
- Flexible neck-ring “ The QUICK NECK ring from SI TECH is a flexible ring for the neck seal. Follows the shape of your shoulders. Works with Latex, Silicone and Neoprene seals.
- Gadget holders “ Holders for a microphone, radio, computer or other are placed on the chest and lower arms.
- Hip valve-port “ An extra valve-port for battery cables or suit gas.
- Kevlar® reinforced knee pads “ Military Graded DuPont Kevlar® fibre reinforced Kneepads.
- SI TECH valves “ Swiveling inlet valve and an adjustable automatic outlet valve. Provided by SI TECH.
- Zipper placement “ The placement of the back zipper enhances movability and makes it possible for the diver to open and close.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.