At times we are told that our suits are too warm and excessively well-built. We are willing to live with that kind of criticism. To address the fact that our standard suits are considered too warm under certain circumstances, we devised a clever solution. We recommend that you buy a thinner suit “ preferably the W30 Sport Series from Waterproof.
To keep the professional divers happy, the Waterproof W30 2.5mm full-suit features a unique and clever gadget, the WPAD. The WPAD, or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is an artfully constructed docking station located on the right hip to accommodate a full line of new accessories, like pockets, lamps and speargun holders.
As a disclaimer we must confess that the W30, unfortunately, suffers from the same ailments as our standard collection, it looks smart and it is well constructed, the fit is excellent and it is probably too warm and comfortable as well. Unfortunately, we cant help but produce our suits this way.
- A seat that grips “ Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a nonslip grip and integrated abrasion protection
- Arm antislip
- Bonded high-quality nylon thread
- Gender-specific styling “ Provided comfortable lift and support for female divers
- High-quality YKK back zipper “ YKK zipper with stainless steel slider. Provide consistent ease of operation and hardcore durability
- Moulded hook and loop fastener tab “ A moulded tab with TBU teeth grips the Japanese loop plush for maximum hold and good looks
- Reinforced shoulders “ Critical area abrasion and anti-slip protection
- PU rubber kneepads “ Polyurethane reinforced knee
- WPAD “ Or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is an artfully constructed docking station located on the right hip for accessories like pockets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.