The BARE Trilam Pro Dry back-zip drysuit is made with our exclusive engineered butyl trilaminate material, giving it the advantage of superior flexibility and lightweight characteristics.
- Your choice of latex or a 3mm neoprene comfort-fit neck seal
- 2mm nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hoods
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve and adjustable low-profile exhaust valve
- Lightweight low profile plastic dry zipper
- Your choice of neoprene or HD bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- BARE embossed M-PADz knee protection with 2mm neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at critical wear seam points for added durability
- 2 needle felled seam construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot (see accessories for BARE boot options)
- Delivered with backpack, LP Hose and zipper wax
- Premium graphics and badging
- Butyl trilaminate with two-ply nylon fabric exterior
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.