Old School. New Tech. The 500SE utilizes a servo controlled valve to provide precision airflow and unparalleled performance for both air and trimix divers in a side exhaust configuration. To achieve this, we have perfected the original lever-servo valve we designed 35 years ago. Overbalanced diaphragm first stage also provides ideal hose routing for both backmount and sidemount users and optimum performance regardless of depth.
500SE Second Stage
- Pneumatically balanced servo valve system
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue
- Standard with 30 maxflex hose
- Easily disassembled without the use of tools and underwater if necessary
- Left or right positioning “ no upside down
- Boltsnap tie point
DC7 First Stage
- High performance over-balanced first stage provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions
- Fixed hose routing ideal for both backmount and sidemount configuration
- Environmental sealing prevents internal corrosion, contaminants, and icing of the first stage
- Designed to withstand the rigorous CE standard for coldwater performance
- Nitrox compatible to 40%
- 2 High Pressure and 4 Low Pressure ports
- DIN/300 bar
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.